- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Services Offered by Our Nighttime Emergency Veterinarian in Wheat Ridge
Pet emergencies range from snail bait poisoning to chocolate ingestion to being hit by a car. No matter what situation your pet is facing, Denver Pet Urgent Care has a knowledgeable Wheat Ridge veterinarian on duty from 7:00 pm to 12:00 am Monday through Friday to care for your pet. Our unique hours ensure you get the help you need when you experience a pet emergency in Wheat Ridge outside regular business hours.
Our entire team is trained and equipped to handle a wide variety of urgent care situations, so if you think you’re having a nighttime pet emergency in Wheat Ridge, don’t hesitate to drop in immediately. If you can, call us at 303-433-3291 to let us know you’re coming. This way, a team member can answer questions about your particular emergency and offer advice.
Pet Emergency Services in Wheat Ridge
As a full-service animal hospital, we treat a wide variety of animals, including dogs, cats and select varieties of rabbits, pocket pets, reptiles, birds and small farm animals. Please call Denver Pet Urgent Care for more information about the animals we serve.
Some pet emergency services we offer include:
- Foreign body removal: Performing exploratory surgery to remove a foreign body is one of our most common procedures.
- Surgical services: Our fully stocked surgical room allows us to perform a variety of soft tissue and orthopedic emergency pet surgeries.
- Anesthesia: When our veterinarian in Wheat Ridge must put your pet under during a procedure, we use the safest anesthesia and constantly monitor your pet’s vital signs for safety.
- X-ray: Our modern radiology equipment provides a quick diagnosis for many ailments.
- Electrocardiography services: We use ECG equipment to test the electrical activity of your pet’s heart.
- Pet dental care: Our veterinarian in Wheat Ridge performs tooth extractions, minor oral surgery, dental abscess care and other procedures on an emergency basis.
- On-site lab: Our lab facilitates sample testing to help diagnose an array of issues.
- Microchipping: We provide this service as a form of permanent pet identification.
- Pharmacy: We keep an inventory of medicines, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products, and prescription pet food on hand.
- Flea prevention program: If your pet is prone to fleas, we can develop an individualized program to treat fleas and prevent future infestations.
- Nutritional counseling: If your pet struggles with weight management, digestive issues or food allergies, let us help.
- Behavioral counseling: We can help counter bad behavior, including barking, chewing, scratching, digging, spraying, house soiling and aggression.
- Pet labor: When your dog or cat goes into labor, we can ensure a safe, smooth delivery.
Call Our Wheat Ridge Emergency Veterinarian Today!
No matter what ailment your dog, cat or other animal is facing, don’t wait until morning to seek treatment. For the best chance of a full recovery, rush your animal to Denver Pet Urgent Care for immediate attention from our Wheat Ridge veterinarian. Call us at 303-433-3291.